Tuesday, July 19, 2011

good odds?

i've been following a few newly-found blogs related to infertility lately. it's kind of nice to read some shared perspective. so often i think "ya, i could have written that same thing"...  or i did, or, i chose not to. it's interesting to read comments by other followers and note their transparency as they navigate this shared experience. 

this last post at "Hannah wept, Sarah laughed" did inspire just a wee bit of curious optimism, as she states the stats on the expected increase of births in the next few months. while her post is more a "threat" than a "promise", with tips on coping with the upcoming explosion of facebook birth announcements,  i'm hoping it may mean that our baby is coming...

http://hannahweptsarahlaughed.blogspot.com/2011/07/are-you-ready-for-baby-season.html

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to tell you "thanks" for your kind post on my blog the other day. I agree that everyone's experience is unique and know that without faith I think this would be an impossible journey. I'll keep you in my prayers and hope that this year sees your prayers answered.

    ReplyDelete